What services are included in a vacation cat visit?
Visits with a Tailored Pet Services cat nanny means more than simply scooping the litter box and throwing food in a bowl. Our goal is for you to have a relaxing vacation knowing your feline friend and home is well-cared and safe. In addition to showing your furry baby with lots of love, we provide the following tasks:
Pet Sitting Tasks
• Food and Fresh Water
• Walk, Exercise, and Playtime
• Administer medication (no injections)
• Litter box scooped, pet waste removal
• Treats for good pets (if allowed)
• Clean-up pet messes (vomit & potty accidents)
• Brushing for willing participants
• Observing pet’s mood, health, well-being and safety
• Visit log
• Water indoor plants
• Alternate blinds and lights
• Pick up mail, newspapers, flyers and packages
• Check overall security of your home
• Transport the trash cans/recycle bins to/from curb
• Sweep and/or vacuum after your pet (if equipment provided)
In our own way, we take care of you, as well. Our visit logs detail the shenanigans and noteworthy events that transpire during each visit. Depending on your travel plans, your cat nanny can text or email each day’s visit logs so you can stay connected with your cat’s busy life or you can read them when you return. If you want an even more personal connection, feel free to call the cat nanny while he/she is at your home so he/she can give you a first-hand account of how your cat is doing. We know how important that connection is, and do our best to alleviate any separation anxiety that may occur on your part.
All of this means you will come home to happy cats who have been well cared for, so you and your cat can get right to the quality time!
Contact us today to set up a free consultation so we can discuss your “tailored” service!
Fill out the contact form on the right