Furry babies are sometimes afraid of strange noises at night. We understand! We will visit you cats in your home so they will remain in their own environment and maintain their normal routine.
Our services include the tasks listed below:
Cat Sitting Tasks
• Food and Fresh Water
• Exercise and Playtime
• Administer medication (injections extra)
• Litter box scooped, pet waste removal
• Treats for good pets (if allowed)
• Provide love and attention for them as if they were our own
• Clean-up pet messes (vomit & potty accidents)
• Brushing for willing participants
• Observing pet’s mood, health, well-being and safety
• Visit log
• Water indoor plants
• Alternate blinds and lights
• Pick up mail, newspapers, flyers and packages
• Check overall security of your home
• Transport the trash cans/recycle bins to/from curb
• Sweep and/or vacuum after your pet (if equipment provided)
In our own way, we take care of you, as well. Our visit logs detail the shenanigans and noteworthy events that transpire during each visit. Depending on your travel plans, your cat sitter can text or email each day’s journal entries to you at the end of the day so you can stay connected with your cat’s busy life or you can read them when you return. If you want an even more personal connection, feel free to call the sitter while he/she is at your home so he/she can give you a first-hand account of how your cat is doing. We know how important that connection is, and do our best to alleviate any separation anxiety that may occur on your part.
All of this means you will come home to a happy cat who have been well cared for, so you and your feline friend can get right to the quality time!
Contact us today to set up a free consultation so we can discuss your “tailored” service!
- Fill out the contact form on the right
- Call 425-923-7791
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org